- MULTI COMPARTMENTS This backpack has a spacious main compartment, one front zipper pocket to hold small accessories, Main compartment has a divider with cushion for extra safety for laptops, and two side pockets for water bottle or umbrella.
- SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE This backpack is handmade from natural allo fiber by artisans in Nepal. Not only it is durable but it is also made from sustainable raw materials
- STYLISH & UNIQUE Designed for convenience with a touch of modern Nomadic Bohemian Dhaka Woven Patterns
- MULTI PURPOSE Great casual backpack for everyday use. Handy for camping, hiking school or college
- BACKPACK DIMENSIONS Height 18", Length 16", Width 4.5"
We believe in following the key principles of our Eco system. Creating beautiful, ethical products with respect for both the artisans and the environment is at the core of our brand. When you choose to buy a sustainable consumer products you are shopping with a conscience, knowing what raw materials have been used to create them.
Advantage of Allo fiber
- Allo fiber is one of the strongest and most durable of all natural textile fibers
- Allo is naturally resistant to mold and ultraviolet light
- Due to the porous nature of the fiber, allo is more water absorbent, and will dye and retain its color better than any fabric including cotton
- It is breathable
- Not only is allo strong, but it also holds its shape, stretching less than any other natural fiber
Unique Dhaka patters
Dhaka is a Nepalese fabric patterns that are hand-loomed by local women using all-natural cotton. Dhaka is woven with thousands of very thin threads, averaging 50 longitudinal threads per inch. The process requires detailed calculations and planning to achieve accurate thread counts and properly executed design elements .The traditional craft of hand-looming Dhaka patterns requires incredible skill and experience.