- Handmade from Allo and modern designer handwoven tribal geometric Aztec Dhaka pattern
- Bag specification: One main pocket, 1 zipper pocket in front and 1 zipper pocket inside
- Eco - Friendly and durable : made from sustainable raw materials
- Size : 12"H x 16"L x 4.7"W
- Versatile use - Can be used for carrying laptops, DSLR camera, ipad, tablets, school college books or any other daily essentials
Eco-Friendly handmade allo messenger bag with modern Dhaka pattern
This is a good utilitarian bag made from hemp that is essentially a cross-body/shoulder sling messenger bag that lends itself to many uses; from a books or laptop carrier, camera bag, to an overnight bag, a sports bag or on board "carry-on" bag. The main compartment has a zippered pocket and one pocket in the front to hold variety of stuff. It is great for everyday use.
Unique and Modern Dhaka print design on front panel
The front panel of this bag adds a great value and style to the bag. Dhaka is a traditional pattern fabric hand woven by artisans in Nepal. The vibrant Dhaka pattern gives this bag a unique feature.
Great for travel and outdoor events
This messenger bag is great for either men or woman. It can be worn as a cross body bag or a shoulder bag. The strap has a lot of adjustment so it fits well either way. It can be used for travel, any outdoor events and many other use.
Why Mato messenger bag?
- Made from allo
- Durable and easy to carry
- Unique and stylish
- Easy to wash
- Enough space to carry lots of things
- Great for everyday use
Get your Messenger bag today and use it conveniently for variety of purpose.