- Handmade Eco Friendly canvas travel cross body side bag with a style
- Unique pattern with Bohemian boho tribal Aztec geometric handwoven design
- Great to carry phones, keys, passports,cosmetics, makeup items or any other daily essentials
- Bag specification: Main zipper pocket, front box pocket, front zipper pocket ,adjustable large strap and zipper pockets for convenience and comfort
- Size : 11"Height x 10"Length x 3.5" Width
Cute daily use cross body bag with a style
This is a cute handmade bag made from canvas and unique handwoven patterns by local artisans from Nepal. Dhaka is a pattern handwoven with a mix of cotton fiber thread. It is designed for daily convenient use. It can be mostly used to carry cell phones, cosmetic items you absolutely need when you are outdoors, travels, barhopping or just about anything else.
Unique Dhaka patters
Dhaka is Nepalese pattern fabrics that are hand-loomed by local women using all-natural cotton. Dhaka is woven with thousands of very thin threads, averaging 50 longitudinal threads per inch. The process requires detailed calculations and planning to achieve accurate thread counts and properly executed design elements .The traditional craft of hand-looming Dhaka patterns requires incredible skill and experience
Why Mato cross body bag?
- Made from sustainable canvas
- Durable and easy to carry with adjustable strap
- Unique and stylish
- Machine washable
- Cute enough to carry your basic daily portable essentials
- Great for everyday use
Get your cross body side bag today and be ready to get loads of compliments..