When someone listens to binaural beats both hemispheres of the brain are being stimulated. Subsequently increasing the percentage of brain cells, and improving mental awareness (Mattson 2015).
Let’s talk about sound healing! To start, everything that is considered matter in the universe oscillates on its own frequency (hertz). Yes, even a delicious apple pie has a frequency! A frequency is the number of complete oscillations per second of energy (such as sound or electromagnetic radiation) in the form of waves (“Frequency”). Interesting fact; scientists have identified over ten million different frequencies in the sun alone. Theoretically stating that the sun is one gigantic bell infinitely ringing a melodic song (Mattson 2015)! Like the sun, humans radiate different sound waves/frequencies based on that person’s mental and physical health. So how can we keep those “waves” in balance? Well, meditation helps bring the body and mind back to balance…. I don’t know about you, but I’ve got a mad case of squirrel brain that causes my mind to spin like a hamster wheel 24/7. So, I decided to do a little research to see if there was an easier way to ease the constant rush hour traffic in my mind. That’s when I stumbled upon binaural beats.
Binaural beats are sound waves/frequencies that are usually heard through headphones. For instance, the left earbud would resonate at 10 Hz, and the right earbud would be pulsating at 20 Hz. The brain can only hear one of the two tones at a single time, so the brain creates the difference between the two by subtracting the smaller frequency from the larger one; resulting in 10 Hz. If sustained, the frequency of the binaural beats eventually manipulates the mind into EEG- associated states (Padmanabhan, Hildreth and Laws 2005) See Figure 1 below to see range of brainwave/EEG (electroencephalography) associated states the mind can be manipulated to.
Figure 1: Science has proven that these binaural beats have the power to put your mind into a state of deep relaxation or then can do a complete 180 and keep you anxious or alert.
Incredible, huh? So, how can we apply binaural beats into our lives? Remember how I mentioned I diagnosed myself with a mad case of squirrel brain? To clean up the clutter in my
mind, I have dabbled in a couple different methods. The first technique I tried was an app called Binaural. It’s a super user-friendly app that simplifies what a brainwave state is and what corresponding frequency would benefit your current mental state (refer to figure 1 diagram). I have also surfed the web or checked on Groupon to see what sound healers are available in the area. If you are open to it, I recommended joining a group sound healing session. The healer in my area charges about $25 for 90 min of gongs, chimes, singing bowls- you name it! You would not believe how cleansed and refreshed you feel after the session. In my opinion, the best form of sound healing is through pure tones/frequencies (such as gongs, and singing bowls), rather than digitally through your phone (such as binural beat apps), to be able to receive the numerous benefits. Alright, so this might feel a little over whelming; especially, if it is new information to you. However, I will dive deeper into sound healing with gongs, chimes, and tuning forks in later blogs to come! To conclude, discovering a proper balance between the mind and body is a treasure most people never find, fortunately results have shown binaural beats might be the “X that marks the spot”.
Figure 2:This is a picture from the sound healing center I attend; located in Milwaukee, WI.
“Frequency.” Merriam-Webster, Merriam-Webster, www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/frequency.
Mattson, J. 2015. Ancient Sounds Modern Healing. Oil City, PA.
Padmanabhan, R., A. J. Hildreth & D. Laws (2005) A prospective, randomised, controlled study examining binaural beat audio and pre-operative anxiety in patients undergoing general anaesthesia for day case surgery. Anaesthesia, 60, 874-7.
50% hippy, 30% soldier, 20% yogi I guess you could say that’s me, Olivia Josette Beaudoin. However there is no set equation to who I am, or anyone in that matter, but that’s what excites me about life. I am that frustrating individual who likes to plan absolutely nothing and “go with the flow” I can’t say that doesn’t get me into some trouble… however it opened up so many paths I would have never dreamed of
To start, I’d like to consider myself part hippy. Before I go further I should make it clear that yes I take showers daily and practice good hygiene.. It’s just the word Hippy to me coexists with the lifestyle of FREEDOM. Some people go through life searching for something whether it’s love, or happiness mine is freedom. I don’t really know where this need to be a free spirit began, but I’m sure it’s some unknown childhood trauma. All I know is that this slight obsession to be free has inspired me to explore the world, be open-minded to alternative medicines/remedies and to say yes to as many opportunities that are offered to me.
Second 30% soldier, don’t ask me how I came up with these percentages it’s just how I feel I guess. As I mentioned earlier I am a “doer” aka a “go getter.” If there is something I see that inspires me I have a need to be a part of it, like the Army for instance. I graduated Highschool in 2015 and made some not so proud choices that put me in a state of depression. Not really knowing what I wanted to do with my life, I mean who does at 18 but the world makes you feel like you have to have it all figured out. As I was just living day to day I met someone at work named Cat. We were both Certified Nursing Assistants around the same age, but the drastic difference between us was the way she carried herself. With such great confidence, and from what I observed she knew where she wanted to go in life, and had so many goals. When I found out she was in the Army National Guard I had a whirlwind of questions to ask her. When I think about it, it took less then a month from the time I found out about the army to the time I was at MEPS signing an eight year contract. Crazy, huh? I feel that sometimes too but I found what I was searching for; purpose and confidence.
Lastly, 20% yogi. I chose 20% because it’s something I am still aspiring to be but practicing each day. In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna lays out what it means to be a yogi:
“Fearlessness, purity of heart, perseverance in acquiring wisdom and in practicing yoga, charity, subjugation of the senses, ______ compassion for all creatures, absence of greed, gentleness, modesty, lack of restlessness; Radiance of character, forgiveness, patience, cleanness, freedom from hate, absence of conceit—these qualities are the wealth of a divinely inclined person…(https://blog.sivanaspirit.com/mean-yogi/)”
Peace of the mind, body, and spirit is another ritual for freedom to me, which I think illustrated my love for holistic practices and natural remedies. I am always researching new ways to live a healthy lifestyle, whether it’s alternative medicines like essential oils, or crystals I continue to keep an open mind. Also, full disclosure, I am no yoga expert, but I know the importance of this restorative practice and that awareness has really been a great foundation for me to continue to get my mat out routinely and stretch! I can’t wait to share more yoga tips, and natural remedies (like sound healing!) in more blogs to come.
My journey with MATO begun at the beginning of 2018 when my friend Amanda and I did a photoshoot with MATO’s Erika Ovals hand-made wooden sunglasses. I fell in love with the company instantly because of their mission: MATO believes everything can be made out of sustainable organic and natural raw materials. Their mission still stands honest and strong by using recycled materials and producing eco-friendly products. Plus, the variety of their products is phenomenal. I just wanted to personally congratulate MATO for their grand opening of their first store front at Mall St. Matthews, Louisville, Kentucky. That couldn’t have been an easy mountain to climb and I admire this company’s ambition and so proud to be an advocate as MATO continues to expand. No company has achievements all on their own it’s the community that graciously waters the trees to help them grow!
To close, thank you for taking the time to read my story and your openness to live a more natural and healthy lifestyle. The reasoning behind the title, It’s the Little Things in Life that are the Most Important, is because it’s the little things we do to improve our health daily that’s important. Even if it’s just as simple as short walk after dinner, or a slight change in our food choices, in the end those little things add up so let’s explore and give more attention to those little things!
Designer Bags are certainly among one of the top most prioritize belongings of the women. They just love to have an excellent collection of various beautiful bags with varieties of shape and size. In the first half of 20th century, Hemp made bags were started getting popular among the women due to its eco-friendly nature as it was made from sustainable and natural resources.
This is the reason why Hemp bags were kept in the fashion for so many years. After made a mark in the mind of the people, especially women, it lost its shine in the latter part of the 20th century because of the promotion of human-made fibers bags.
After years of absence, these innovative and versatile fiber bags have made a big comeback in 2017. Women are now again praising the likes of these bags and giving preference to them over stylish machine-made bags. In just first three months of the year 2017, the sale of Hemp bag has dramatically increased and become top selling bags in the market.
There are many reasons why women love Hemp bags, and suddenly it has become a hot property for them. First of all, Hemp grows with zero fertilizers and pesticides. This is one of longest, most durable and strongest sort of fibers, hundreds of times than cotton.
Here are some more advantages of Hemp made bags used by women in 2017:
1. The procedure of growing Hemp is very simple and easy. Unlike cotton, it just requires very less water. It can be produced in any environment with less supervision and intensive agricultural methods.
2. The fibers used to make Hemp bags are adamant.Various studies have shown that these fibers are highly durable in nature and can undergo loads of stress without reducing the quality.
3. Hemp made bags are relatively smooth, soft and well pleasant to touch. You will find you in comfort zone once you hold it.
4. You can easily wash and dried them with washing machine.
5. As the time goes, Hemp bags turn stronger and stronger and will last for longer duration.
6. One of the most outstanding qualities of Hemp is that it could be mixed with other useful materials to result in as high-end fabrics and desirable texture according to your wish.
7. Hemp looks great! This is one of the most heard compliments receiving by the users of Hemp bags. They are come in many designs and looks, that you will surely mesmerize with it. You will never get these kinds of quality and stylish bags with eco-friendly nature.
8. Hemp bags are organic, and there is less pollution it generates while manufacturing.
9. Hemp bags are recycled in nature, and you can even reuse it for more than 1000 times.
10 You can also gift these Hemp bags to your friends and relatives with engraved slogans or message on birthdays and anniversaries.
11. Women can also put vegetables and fruits in Hemp bags, and it will protect their freshness for a longer time as compare to other bags.
12. The Hemp bags that are torn out can be used in cleaning floors.
13. Unlike plastic bags, there are not any harm to the animals if you use Hemp bags.
So, these are the primary reasons, why women are going with the Hemp bags. As we told you that the selling of Hemp bags has just gone phenomenally in the first half and with the way, it is going, the year 2017 might be remembered as the year dedicated to Hemp made bags.
Summer has finally arrived with a bang. This is just a beginning of this season of summer, and we already have experienced some tough time. The temperatures are soaring high, and some parts of the world have started blowing with the killing heat. In this cruel season, sunglasses play a very important role not just to provide relief to your eyes but also it protects the eyes from the harmful ultraviolet radiations coming towards the deadly sun.
Most of the people prefers normals plastic made sunglasses in the summer from different brands available in the market after influencing from others. But you might not be aware of the fact that wooden sunglasses are far more better sunglasses to opt than the regular ones for this summer. Lots of research have been done in the past on this topic, and it has been come out that wooden sunglasses are not only effective for the eyes, but they are also eco-friendly in nature.
Now the big question in front of you is that, how could you choose the best summer wooden sunglass for the summers among the number of sunglasses available in the market. You just don't to worry much about this as we bring the list of 10 best and economical wooden sunglasses, which you can buy and wear in this hot summers.
1. Eco-Friendly Wooden Sunglasses
First of all, these sunglasses are made up of 100% natural wood, so you don’t need to worry about the purity of the wood. These Mato Handmade Eco Wooden Sunglasses stay for longer duration without any problem and also very comfortable to wear. Its polarized lenses are specially made to tackle the harmful ultraviolet rays in the summers. The spring hinges of this product are made of stainless steel which makes sure that it comfortably fit. This is quite suitable for both men and women.
2. Wood Wayfarer Sunglasses
Mato Wood Wayfarer Sunglasses are manufactured by using high-end stainless steels hinges along with springs. These are made of natural wood, and the best part is it's extremely lightweight plus waterproof. Each sunglasses is unique as it has various texture of wood.
3. Mirrored Retro Wooden Sunglasses
This Mato metal frame sunglasses are a pioneer in the world of wooden sunglasses. Covered by composite frame, these sunglasses are composed of polarized glass lenses with the width of 55 millimeters. They are also called as Zebra wood sunglasses with lightweight acetate. For UV protection, it has material polarized lens. It is both suitable for men and women.
4. Polarized Black Wooden Sunglasses
Mato wooden wayfarer sunglasses are specially handcrafted with sustainable bamboo. Size Frames of these glasses are too light weight. You will get grey polarized lenses with these sunglasses, which is 100% UVA/UVB protection. It is completely water resistant and can float on water. You will also get a complementary mesh glass case.
5. Erika Wooden Sunglasses With Charcoal Lens
These wooden frame sunglasses are not only attractive in looks but also really tough as it is a handmade product made from original bamboo wood. It comprises of anti-reflective lenses. Polarized lenses are known for providing 100 % protection from ultraviolet rays.
6. Vintage Wooden Hipster Sunglasses
These wooden sunglasses have a retro and post-modern style with composite frame and lenses. It has handmade wooden sunglasses with lightweight and polycarbonate plastic frames. It has a width of 5.7 inches, temple of 5.9 inches and height 1.9 inches. It comes with protective case and a cleaning cloth.
7. Unisex Polarized Sunglasses With Blue Lens
This pair of Mato Handmade wooden sunglasses is of supreme quality. The spring always hinges compact fold and flexible across the head. These sunglasses has the capacity of blocking 100% UV radiation. This is much lighter in size and allows clear vision. Each pair of this set has its uniqueness due to darker natural wood. It has come with a wooden bamboo box, and there is no harm to your eyes as well as environment.
8. Duwood Aviator Wooden Sunglasses
Your eyes will be protected from the harmful UV radiation, and it removes all the glares. This has been made of natural bamboo wood, which is a sustainable source of wood. It can be re-harvested that means it is eco-friendly in nature. Due to the nature of the wood, these sunglasses are fully waterproof and can float in water.
9. Fashion Clubmasters Wooden Sunglasses
Each pair of sunglasses is extremely unique and lightweight in size. These sunglasses provide crystal clear vision and anti-glare facility with 100% UV protection. You can protect your eyes in heating summers. It also looks stylish on every person. These sunglasses come with a high-quality case, one pouch, and cleaner kit to keep it clean and safe.
10. Vintage Retro Circle Hipster Wooden Sunglasses
These eco-friendly wooden sunglasses offers shades that are hand created from bamboo which is fitted with energized focal points that make them the ideal combine for driving. These shades give 100% assurance from harmful UV beams, while as yet looking super in vogue.
Hurry up and grab these wonderful wooden sunglasses for this summers. You will surely mesmerize by using these sunglasses.
Sunglasses always consider as a perfect way to showcase your sense of style and overall personality. Wooden sunglasses are slowly starting popularizing among the people due to its uniqueness and eco-friendly nature. These wooden sunglasses are also quite inexpensive than the regular high-range plastic sunglasses so that everyone gets the opportunity to wear these glasses. In this post, we will give some simple and valuable tips on how to make your wooden sunglasses at home.
It is quite easy to make wooden sunglasses, and you don’t need much effort to make these distinct and attractive sunglasses. What you need is dedication and willingness to learn. Follow these below mentioned simple steps, and you can make a great wooden sunglass of your choice. Your friends will surely appreciate your effort.
What you need
Computer-Aided Design Software
The procedure of Making Wooden Glasses
1. First of all, you have to utilize the CAD programming to outline the diagrams for your shades of the sunglasses. They should fit the focal points that you have obtained, so your arrangements must be genuinely exact. You can exchange the state of the focal points into the product by following them with a pencil and afterward taking a photo, or by holding them up to your PC screen. The flatter the focal points are, the less demanding it will be to work with them.
2. Now Exchange your CAD plans onto wood with a mechanical pencil. You will require six bits of wood altogether. Four pieces will be utilized for the sanctuaries on either side of the principle outline; two same sorts each will be stuck out to make the left and right temples. Another two same pieces will be attached to shape the casing.
3. Utilize the band saw to slice the wood to the proper measurements. You can likewise utilize an option apparatus, for example, a laser cutter or cut out the pieces by hand. It's best to utilize hardwood like oak or walnut. Once you've completed, utilize the sandpaper to smooth the wood down.
4. Stick the indistinguishable sorts out together. This ought to give you three noteworthy pieces: the left and right temples and the primary edge.
5. Alternatively, you can make a nose piece for the glasses, which will make them more feasible to wear. You can plan and make the nose piece out of wood, much the same as with alternate parts, and sand it down to wipe out any harsh edges. You'll have better outcomes on the off chance that you outline the shape and size of the nose piece to fit your particular nose. Utilize wood paste or epoxy to join the nose piece to the primary edge.
6. Append the left and right temples to the fundamental casing utilizing the hinges. You can get pivots for your shades from an old combine of eyeglasses or shades. You should make a little opening in your temple pieces keeping in mind the end goal to suit the pivots. Put the hinges in these gaps and secure them to the sanctuary pieces utilizing paste. At that point secure the other piece of the hinge to the principle outline.
7. Alternatively, you can complete or recolor the shades with an assortment of materials, contingent upon what sort of look you need to get. Beeswax, olive oil, and mineral oil are only a couple of thoughts of what you can utilize.
Although it looks complicated once you will get familiarize with this process, you will start familiarize with it. You can also experiment with other unique shape and sizes according to your creative minds. This is surely a great start if you love woodworking.
Video of Making of Wooden Sunglasseshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9s8QnMO8Ck
iPhone Cases are one of the most popular iPhone cases at the moment, among the masses and people are now giving preference to these cases over regularly use cases. There are numerous reasons for this dramatic change in the likes of the iPhone users over the years and here we let you know about the reasons or advantages, why wooden iPhone cases are in the top-most priority of the customers.
1. Environment Friendly: This is certainly among the best reasons why people are going with the wooden iPhones cases. The normal plastic iphone cases, they break or get damaged, people generally throw them along with the garbage and we all know that plastic is really harmful for the environment as it takes years to degrade whereas wood is biodegradable. Youth nowadays are more aware and moving towards a environment-friendly world by taking such tiny steps in their tech lifestyle.
2. Uniqueness: Wooden iPhone cases are extremely user friendly in nature due to the presence of wood and it almost compatible with any of the need of users. Whether you are a symbol lover and want to engrave a particular one over your phone or any kind of inspirational message, it is very simple and can go for a long duration.
3. Durability: This is for sure among the best part of wooden iPhone cases. They are highly durable as compare to the regular plastic cases. Earlier, its became a general notion that wooden iPhone cases always break or crack after falling from a little height but now it has now overcome with this problem. It can easily handle any fall, drop or slide across the floor. Most of the wooden iPhone cases are associated with polycarbonate plastic that offers protection as well as shock resistance.
4. Light Weight: People generally do not like to hold heavy weight iPhone cases because iPhone itself is quite heavy, so it is not feasible to put a heavy case all over the day. You don't need to worry as wooden iPhone cases is extremely light in weight and you can easily carry out these without any much difficulty.
5. Customized Engraving: All you get bore with the regular phone cases. Time has come to try these wonderful customized engraved wooden iPhone cases. You can order your wooden iPhone cases according to your likes and preference. Whether you want a unique design, tattoo or a sketch, you will get it with minimal time. You can also suggest an idea about the customization of wooden iPhone cases if you have in your mind. You may also gift your friends and relatives with the customized engraved wooden iPhones with a message or a picture.
6. Choices: This is another reason why people look forward to wooden iPhone cases. There are number of options with you from which you can choose best according to your desire. For example you can pick out of a dark iPhone case like walnut, zebra, rosewood or even lighter ones like colored or cherry wooden cases.
7. Gets Better With Time: There is a fact that a wood becomes more useful and attractive with the passage of time. You will surely realize that this is the best case you have got among the hundreds available in the market.
8. Economical: If you compare the prices of normal plastic iPhone cases, wooden cases are far more cheaper than the traditional ones. The reasonable price is one more reason to attract masses. You don't need to spend your valuable money on expensive iPhone cases, rather, you should have to go with wooden iPhone cases.
9. Not Harmful For Children: Nowadays children are highly fond of mobile phones and we often watch them playing with mobile phones. Sometimes, they have this tendency to put the phones into their mouth, so if you have a plastic iPhone case, it may concern some health issues for your children as plastic and rubber is harmful for the health. You never worry about this concern with the wooden cases as they are natural and do not affect the health of the children.
So, if you are planning to buy an iPhone case, just read these valuable advantages of wooden iPhone cases, therefore, you would get best product in best prices.
"For both excessive and insufficient exercise destroy one's strength, and both eating and drinking too much or too little destroy health, whereas the right quantity produces, increases or preserves it. So it is the same with temperance, courage and the other virtues... This much then, is clear: in all our conduct it is the mean that is to be commended."
When we first came across this quote about the virtue of the middle way it really resonated with us. Being in the retail industry for quite some time, the service we were providing started to feel like the part of the problem than the solution. Providing solutions for people by selling products to help make their life better was our original vision, but that vision somehow seemed to have gotten lost on the way.
Seeing the environmental catastrophe that rampant modern day consumerism was creating and being a part of the problem, we decided to take the middle path like so many before us.
That is how Mato Naturals came into existence, providing products and services to that help people go about their everyday without having a negative impact on the earth. Through our organic, fully recyclable products hand crafted from natural fibers like hemp, reclaimed wood and bamboo we help our consumers and ourselves to be a part of the sustainable ecology that harmoniously coexists within the greater natural ecology without making much compromises. Our bamboo sunglasses offer consumers sunglasses in latest trending designs while being completely Eco-friendly having being made form bamboo.
As our venture gathered some momentum and our products were well received by our customers, we decided not being a part of the problem was simply not enough. It was time we became more active in being a part of the solution. So, through numerous feedbacks and communication with our customers we came up with The Mato Foundation, a voluntary organization founded with a purpose to give back to the society and nature. Wherein we have partnered with various non-profit organization to plant trees in different regions in Nepal. Most recently Mato foundation was involved in a voluntary plantation campaign in Kathmandu, Nepal.
As we focus on help our customer getting rid of harmful synthetic chemicals form their lifestyle we have branched out into various other areas where we saw that we could make a difference. Recently launching our herbal essence oil was a proud moment for us as we have seen the mounting evidence of negative impacts of synthetic chemicals used in the mass consumption products of the same kind. Likewise, we have branched out into the home and kitchen segment promoting changes wherever possible.
As we grow we see ourselves as not a product based company but a lifestyle company, promoting healthy sustainable lifestyle. Helping our consumers take care of not only themselves but also our environment; reducing their carbon footprint and consuming more organically as we realize our choices extends beyond the boundaries of our own life and affects everyone around us.
For me, that means long days spent with good friends under the warm rays of the sun.Some of my favorite summer past times are bike rides, pool time, running, and exploring parks and festivals. Really anything outdoors is perfect for me during the summer!While partaking in all these activities, I want to be stylish but also protect my eyes from the harmful sun rays. Mato's polarized wooden sunglasses takes care of both of those in one!They have so many different frames to choose from that work for a range of face sizes and types. It's really hard to choose a favorite but so far I have been wearing the Duwood Fashion wood Clubmasters every day.So what sets Mato Naturals Sunglasses apart from the rest? Two things.Wooden frames and polarized lenses.Mato sunglasses are made of 100% natural wood and guaranteed to last over years. The perfect pairing of durability and fashion within a pair of eco-friendly sunglasses!The polarized lenses mean that your eyes are 100% protected from all the harmful UV rays; UVA, UVB, and UVC. Almost like sunblock for your eyes. While regular sunglasses are simply like wearing a shirt to prevent a sunburn. It might seem like it's enough at the time but you'll regret it later! If you need another reason to like polarized lenses let me tell you that they cut down on glare make squinting obsolete and your reflexes that much faster! It especially comes in handy while driving on those bright, sunny days!For a limited time, Mato is giving away a FREE bamboo case with every pair of sunglasses you buy AND all there sunglasses are on sale! So zoom over to their sunglasses page and pick your favorite pair (or two!) and get ready to show them off to all your friends!Let us know how much you like your Mato Naturals Sunnie by posting your #summerready pics on instagram and tagging @matonaturals and @girlmeetslex.
Hello Mato Lovers!
For my first two blog posts, I'm going to feature these products because I love them so much!
Let's start off with the Green Tea 3D Fiber Set.
The two most important things to me about this mascara are that it's easy to use and has simple, natural ingredients.
I was a little anxious to try the mascara because it is a three step process with two tubes and it sounded like a lot of work. But I promise it is so easy to use. If I can do it, you can too!
The two tubes of mascara are the gel (water, beeswax, lanolin, castor oil) and the fiber (green tea).
I think of the steps almost like paint.
You use the gel first- this is like the primer. It gets your lashes wet and ready for the fibers. The gel has a black tint to it so if you're not looking for volume some days this is perfect. Just apply the gel and go!
Now if you're looking for volumization and oomph (like me!) you put the fiber on next. The fibers look funny at first but you use the wand just like mascara. My tip for this step is to experiment with how much fiber is good for your lashes. When I first started using it I got a little excited and applied too much. It looked good but some fibers would fall throughout the day and it was because I had put on more fiber than my lashes could hold. So just apply lightly to begin and use a little more every day until you reach the perfect amount for you!
The last step- that is very important- is the gel again! This is your sealant. It smooths down all the fibers and makes sure they stay on your lashes and look fabulous.
Some other benefits of the 3d mascara are that it's waterproof (yes!) and there is a 30 day money back guarantee. So you really have nothing to lose and beautiful eyelashes to gain!
'Slеер is a nаturаl реrіоdіс ѕtаtе оf rеѕt оf bоth mіnd аnd body in whісh the соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ is completely оr раrtіаllу lоѕt. Durіng ѕlеер the brаіn undergoes a characteristic сусlе of brain-wave асtіvіtу thаt includes іntеrvаlѕ оf dreaming'.
Thіѕ proves how іmреrаtіvе іt іѕ to ѕlеер well at nіght іn оrdеr tо ensure proper functioning оf уоur mіnd and bоdу thrоughоut thе dау.
In оrdеr to experience аll thе goodness оf a ѕоund ѕlеер, you nееd tо feel соmрlеtеlу rеlаxеd when уоu сlіmb in bеtwееn ѕhееtѕ аnd to a great extent іt іѕ уоur bеddіng, mеаnіng the ѕurfасе thаt уоu ѕlеер оn, whісh іѕ responsible fоr рrоvіdіng thіѕ fееlіng. Who wouldn't lіkе to enjoy thе luxurу оf ѕlееріng on a соmfоrtаblе bed covered with thе ѕоftеѕt bеd-ѕhееt whісh аmоngѕt other things is аlѕо capable оf regulating tеmреrаturе? Thеrеіn еmеrgеѕ thе option оf bamboo sheets аnd surprising though іt mіght appear, it is іndееd thе long fоrgоttеn bamboo thаt provides thе softest bedding mаtеrіаl.
Bаmbоо ѕhееtѕ hаvе rіѕеn to fame during rесеnt times nоt just оwіng to their fіnе ѕоft ԛuаlіtу but аlѕо thеіr antibacterial, аntіfungаl and tеmреrаturе rеgulаtіng рrореrtіеѕ thаt аrе іnhеrеnt to this species. Since these аttrіbutеѕ are retained even after thе bamboo has bееn transformed іntо ѕhееtѕ, thе ԛuіlt thаt is produced is аll-ѕеаѕоn іn nature, mеаnіng іt саn bе uѕеd tо keep warm іn ѕummеrѕ and cool durіng wіntеrѕ.
Mоѕt іmроrtаntlу whаt has саught everyone's imagination іѕ іtѕ built-in resistance tо bасtеrіа and fungі like mildew, mold and so on. Courtesy of this trait, іt іѕ оnе of thе fastest grоwіng rеnеwаblе ѕоurсеѕ in thе forest wоrld. Thеrеfоrе, after having bееn mеtісulоuѕlу wоvеn, thе оutсоmе іѕ a hіgh ԛuаlіtу, ѕоft and аntі-аllеrgіс luxurу ѕhееt which is perfect for all аgе grоuрѕ аnd is еѕресіаllу a good сhоісе аѕ kіdѕ' bedding.
Aѕ іѕ unіvеrѕаllу known, children have thе mоѕt dеlісаtе ѕkіn аnd іt does nоt tаkе muсh fоr a ѕmаll rаѕh to аggrаvаtе into a full-flеdgеd іnfесtіоn. Thеіr skin nееdѕ рrореr саrе аnd thе softest mаtеrіаlѕ, еѕресіаllу durіng the time thаt thеу ѕреnd іn bed аnd оnе of thе wауѕ оf еnѕurіng thіѕ еntаіlѕ uѕіng bаmbоо sheets аѕ part оf kids' bеddіng. An аddеd advantage is thаt bаmbоо does nоt rеԛuіrе pesticides tо grow and hеnсе іѕ mоrе organic as соmраrеd to оthеr mаtеrіаlѕ. So уоu might аѕ wеll rеѕt аѕѕurеd thаt уоur child іѕ sleeping оn a surface whісh іѕ completely frее оf сhеmісаlѕ.
Truly аdvаntаgеоuѕ іѕ the fасt thаt еvеn after ѕеvеrаl wаѕhеѕ, bаmbоо ѕhееtѕ аrе аblе tо rеtаіn their natural рrореrtіеѕ, namely ѕоftnеѕѕ, anti allergic аnd temperature rеgulаtіоn tо thе maximum. Thus, by using thеѕе, уоu need not wоrrу аbоut уоur child саtсhіng соld, gеttіng ѕоrеѕ or falling victim tо соntаgіоnѕ thаt thrive іn humіd conditions.
'Nаturаl' is thе way tо gо іn thіѕ new mіllеnnіum and ѕwіtсhіng tо bаmbоо ѕhееtѕ is a viable орtіоn thаt mееtѕ thіѕ оbjесtіvе wіthоut bеіng оvеrlу expensive оn the росkеt and drаіnіng оn hеаlth and соmfоrt. Sо whу nоt dіѕсаrd those аrtіfісіаl fаbrісѕ аnd switch over tо thіѕ есо-frіеndlу аltеrnаtіvе whеrе thе kіdѕ' bedding іѕ concerned tо еnѕurе a ѕаfе, comfortable аnd hеаlthу environment fоr сhіldrеn?